Muirfield Travel is a thriving, privately owned and family-led company. Investment in our company has come from both sides of the Atlantic giving us the ability to build the company on the strongest of foundations.
The company is led by two brothers, Russell and Martin Gray. Russell’s background and management training started at Hilton International before he moved to work in business development for Mercedes Benz Corporate. In 2011 he set up Muirfield Travel, having identified a clear opportunity in East Lothian to bring his hospitality, commercial and logistics skills to the golf tourism industry.
As the company grew Russell brought his brother Martin into the business to help bring a new operational infrastructure to the business and manage the growth. Martin’s experience has led to the introduction of our own customer management system that starts with your initial quotation managed right through to delivery, featuring a live chat feature and a dedicated client area.
What you can expect
- As an owner-led business you can expect our people to take full responsibility for your golf adventure on and off the course.
- We have combined the finest hospitality skills with a modern operational and logistics infrastructure to create and deliver your golf adventure.
- We operate a 24 hour client assistance service for all our guests.
- We know Scotland’s golfing landscape inside out. We also know where to stay, eat, party, shop, relax, fish, shoot…….you get the picture.
- All this adds up to world class attention to detail that we bring to bear on your golf adventure of a lifetime.